[FOSS4G 2009 Announce] VACANCIES FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT!

Brown Jones brownjones65 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 04:59:54 EDT 2009

*Dear Sir/Madam,*

* *

*   Below mail you will find the current positions where expatriates are
needed in our Company. All the positions include these below benefits:*

* *

*1. Three Bedroom Duplex*

*2. Free Medical & Travel Insurance*

*3. 10 Days Leave / break/ Vacation after every 90 working days*

*4. Flight Fares (Air Tickets)*

*5. Free Education Scheme to expatriates children/family*

*6. Free Official car (skilled positions only) *

*A. One Reference Letter. B. Passport Copy.*

* *

*    Your Documents should be Forwarded to us through scan e-mail attachment
For fast processing,all the following positions need expatriates" who Can be
able to start up employment on Oct/Nov 2009, and all the Arrangement need to
be **made as fast as possible.  Below is the current available Job positions
in caltex oil company. kindly reply to us with your CV/ RESUME to
caltexoils at ymail.com for Assessment/ confirmation to enable us to proceed
regarding our employment processes  in our organization. *

* *

*Job #1: Petroleum Engineering.*

*Job #2: Drilling Services*

*Job #3: Civil Engineering*

*Job #4 Computer Engineering*

*Job #5: Architect Engineering*

*Job #6. Marine Engineering*

*Job #7: Mechanical Engineering*

*Job #9: Electrical Engineering*

*Job #10: Electronics-Telecommunication Engineering*

*Job #11: Surveying Engineer*

*Job #12: Aerospace Engineering*

*Job #13: Computer Engineering*

*Job #14: Site Engineering*

*Job #14: Piping Engineering*

*Job #15: Inspection Engineering*

*Job #16. QA/QC Engineer*

*Job #17: Accountant Engineer*

*Job #18: Design Engineer*

*Job #19: Factory Engineer*

*Job #20: Engineering Mgr*

*Job #21: Production Mgr*

*Job #22: QA/QC Mgr*

*Job #23: Production development Exec*

*Job #24: Workman/foreman/technician*

*Job #25: Service/maintenances supervisor*

*Job #26: Project Mgr*

*Job #27: Manufacturing /Maintenances*

*Job #28: Safety Officer*

*Job #29: Environment Engineer*

*Job #30: Geotechnical Engineer.  *

*job# 31  laborers*

*job#32  graphic designer and others.                       *

* *

*We look forward to hearing from you and to have you as one of us.*

* *

* Regards:*

* *

*Caltex Oil malaysia limited(CALTEX OIL COMPANY )*

*(Own and operated by chevron corporation)*

* *

*level 3,tower & annex, menara millennium 8,*

*jalan damanlela, bukit damansara,*

*50490 kuala lumpur Malaysia*

*E-mail:caltexoils at ymail.com <E-mail%3Acaltexoils at ymail.com>*