[Foss4g2009] Recommend Simon Hope to the FOSS4G 2009 Committee. Please vote.

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 00:30:13 EDT 2008

I'd like to recommend Simon Hope for the FOSS4G 2009 committee.
He has a good background in Geospatial companies in New Zealand and
Australia and hence is well connected, and has already demonstrated
enthusiasm by getting involved in the conference software and now the
Marketing committee.

I recommend Simon become a voting member and also have access to private
wiki and email lists.

+1 from me.