[Foss4g2009] Final vote on FOSS4G logos

Dave Patton davep at confluence.org
Wed Jul 2 03:21:41 EDT 2008

On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 5:26 AM, Cameron Shorter
<cameron.shorter at gmail.com> wrote:
> Could people please have a look a the final 2 candidate logos and vote for
> one or the other (in the wiki) before Friday.

Cameron - in your reply to this email, I get the following:
The image "http://www.tourhosts.com.au/download/foss4g/Option-1.gif"
cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
The image "http://www.tourhosts.com.au/download/foss4g/foss4g_logo4a_whiteAU.gif"
cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

If I go to those links, for Option 1 I get a 'ribbon logo', but
it has a "4" on the left side? For whiteAU, I get the same
'ribbon logo', without the "4", inside an outline of Australia.

A)
Ignoring the "4", are those the two logos to choose from?
B)
Your comments in your email reply indicate those two
logos would be used for different purposes(i.e. Large and
Small). Are we voting to select one of these two logos,
which will then be the only logo in use, for all purposes?

--
Dave Patton
CIS Canadian Information Systems

Degree Confluence Project: