[Foss4g2009] Sponsorship Meeting

Bruce.Bannerman at dpi.vic.gov.au Bruce.Bannerman at dpi.vic.gov.au
Tue Jul 15 22:26:50 EDT 2008

IMO:

Cameron,

The email distribution of minutes works better for me, I actually get to
read them...eventually.

Bruce

Cameron Shorter <cameron.shorter at gmail.com>
Sent by: foss4g2009-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
16/07/2008 10:44 AM

Jeff McKenna <jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com>
cc
foss4g2009 at lists.osgeo.org
Subject
Re: [Foss4g2009] Sponsorship Meeting

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2009_Meetings

  FOSS4G 2009 Meeting 2008-07-02

       From OSGeo Wiki

Jump to: navigation
<http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2009_Meeting_2008-07-02#column-one>,
search
<http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2009_Meeting_2008-07-02#searchInput>

*FOSS4G Sponsorship Action Notes*

*In attendance:*

*Committee:* Cameron Shorter (CS), Bruce Bannerman (BB), Jeff McKenna
(JM), Simon Hope

*Tour Hosts (TH):* Denisa Adamova, Janelle Driscoll, Samantha Cronan –
Sponsorship and Exhibition Manager, Kirsty O’Brien - Sponsorship and
Exhibition Sales Representative

CS - to set up a private Wiki. Any finical information relating to the
Conference will go on the private Wiki (by 11 July) BB - to send Tour
Hosts the tender document which has all sponsorship and exhibition
information (by 11 July)

TH - to post questions form the marketing and sponsorship questionnaire
on Wiki (by 11 July)

All – to find out from 2008 organisers how much sponsorship and
exhibition sold to date (by 11 July)

TH – once TH reviews the original tender document and will get some
answers from the 2008 organisers, TH will create Sponsorship hierarchy
and post it on private Wiki (by 18 July)

All – to comment on the Sponsorship hierarchy (by 25 July)

TH – to review the sponsorship hierarchy and post final version on Wiki
(by 1 August)

All – final version of the Sponsorship hierarchy to be approved (by 8
August)

TH - to start drafting the Sponsorship and exhibition document (by 22
August)

TH – to post the Sponsorship and exhibition document on Wiki (by 22
August)

All – to comment on the Sponsorship document (by 29 August)

TH – to amend any comments to the Sponsorship and exhibition document
(by 5 September)

All - Sponsorship document to be approved (by 12 September)