[Foss4g2009] Sponsorship Meeting

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Jul 29 08:02:36 EDT 2008

Cameron,

Yes "foss4g2009" is public, and "foss4g2009-private" is private.
However my mistake was assuming that this "Sponsorship Meeting" thread
was private, because I noticed that the "To" in my email client said
"foss4g2009-private"...however it seems to be a mistake in someone's
addressbook, because if you look closely at the address in this thread
the email is actually being sent to the "foss4g2009 at lists.osgeo.org"
public list.

I deeply apologize for my mistake.

-jeff