[Foss4g2009] FOSS4G 2009 kickoff meeting in 1.5 days

Dave Patton davep at confluence.org
Wed May 28 11:30:22 EDT 2008

Cameron Shorter wrote:
> We have our first meeting with the conference organisors, Tour Hosts in 1.5 days.
> Could everyone who plans to join the meeting please reply to confirm their
> attendance.

I'll be 'there' ;-)

> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2008&month=5&day=30&hour=0&min=0&sec=0&p1=240&p2=22&p3=196&p4=179&p5=195

FWIW, I think that either this page, which shows
the time in Sydney, and "lots of other places":
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=5&day=28&year=2008&hour=10&min=0&sec=0&p1=240
or this page, which just uses UTC:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=5&day=28&year=2008&hour=0&min=0&sec=0&p1=0
are more useful that their "Meeting Planner" page.

> We will use the OSGeo Conference Call line:
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Conference_Call
>
> Tyler or Frank, can you please organise a passcode.

The wiki page contains the participant passcode,
which is all that is really needed for the call.
There is a "leader passcode", but it's not normally
required (it's so the leader can kick people off
the call, etc.).

--
Dave Patton
CIS Canadian Information Systems