[Foss4g2009] Prep for OC meeting on Nov 19th

Dave Patton davep at confluence.org
Sun Nov 16 21:16:02 EST 2008

It's just less than 48 hours until the next OC meeting, so:

1)
I've created an agenda for the meeting:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2009_Organising_Committee_Meetings
Strictly things that came to mind as I was editing the page,
so feel free to edit the page and add/modify as needed
prior to the meeting.
2)
TH - can we get a brief "budget update" prior to the meeting please.
In particular, what budget-related things are unresolved, and what
will it take to resolve them.
3)
TH - I forget what you called it, but you had a 'master schedule/
to-do list' - can we please get an updated version of that before
our OC meeting.

--
Dave Patton
CIS Canadian Information Systems