[Foss4g2009] todo list

mapbutcher mapbutcher at mapbutcher.com
Thu Oct 2 07:33:05 EDT 2008

hello folks,

Looking for a favour - based upon Daves mail (
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/foss4g2009/2008-September/000334.html)
could we set up a basic todo on the wiki ASAP?

I've been on the wiki tonight and I don't seem to have permissions to create
a page (i can only edit existing pages??) am i missing something
basic....probably! A todo list seems a basic for any project, and I'd like
to suggest the wiki as a pragmatic approach for now - can any body add the
page?

Can we (i will do it if someone sets up the page) add the following items to
the todo:

1. Get quote for PC's
2. Review and take actions from Arnulfs post (
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/conference_dev/2008-October/000706.html)

...there's got to be loads more todos that we should start recording
somewhere?

Simon