[Foss4g2009] Discounts

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 18:24:20 EDT 2008

My suggestion is that we don't have any freebies for the conference. I
want to ensure we are covering costs.

Incentives that we offer will be that people can go at cost price. Ie,
the cost of variable expenses for one person.

Workshops will be free to presenters due to the material they need to
prepare, and these will be paid for by workshop attendees.

Committee members will be let in at cost, a token of the effort they
have contributed.

Sponsors will include a free pass.

Media sponsors (Position Magazine) will include a free pass. (A free
pass is swapped for advertising).