[Foss4g2009] preparation for Capetown

Dave Patton davep at confluence.org
Sun Sep 21 19:49:45 EDT 2008

On 2008/09/21 3:13 PM, Janelle Driscoll wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> There is a DVD of Sydney and Australia which I'm sending to Tim. I
> don't have a copy that you could view online but maybe we could send
> it to you after the 2008 Conference.

Hi Janelle.

No worries - lets deal with it after FOSS4G2008.

What we would be more likely to do rather than
mailing copies of the DVD is to either put the
clip(s) on a webserver, so anyone can view them,
or perhaps create an image(e.g. .iso file) of the
DVD which people can download and burn their own
copy of the DVD.

That does raise the question - is the DVD's content
something that we can freely use and distribute?

--
Dave Patton
CIS Canadian Information Systems

Degree Confluence Project: