[Foss4g2009] FOSS4G 2009 Website

Janelle Driscoll jdriscoll at tourhosts.com.au
Tue Sep 23 03:11:11 EDT 2008

I thought that this list was only for people who were helping organise
the conference. Do we want people who are not helping organise the
Conference be in discussion or getting information about the organising
of the Conference? Do they need to know who we are going to invite to
speak at the Conference(for example) then that person says no (for some
reason) and then everyone knows that we have to then invite someone else
(who may not be as good). If the main organisation of the Conference is
going to take place over this e-mail address I really don't think
deletes who only wish to attend the Conference should be on it.

Wouldn't we be better off setting up a FOSS4G 2009 mailing list then
people who are not organising the conference can get marketing
information such as Call for workshop proposals now open?

Janelle