[Foss4g2009] FOSS4G 2009 Website

Janelle Driscoll jdriscoll at tourhosts.com.au
Tue Sep 23 19:27:07 EDT 2008

What TH creates is not a list, it is a database where we keep e-mail
address of people who have said they are interested in the Conference
and would like more information. We then send them marketing information
as it becomes available. This is very important so that we can capture
the contact details of potential delegates and let them know what is
going on in the Conference.

Janelle

+1 on keeping the number of lists to a minimum and using the private
list if required

Simon