[Foss4g2009] Mini-exhibitions?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 01:37:54 EDT 2008

Tim and others,
For 2009 we will have exhibition booths which will be occupied by
sponsors & vendors (who can afford it). What I'm wondering is whether
there should be a smaller presentation category for small Open Source
Projects. Maybe only available on the day. Maybe only offering a table,
or part of a booth. Aimed at being a place where customers can find
presenters or project leads and network.

Tim, I'm wondering whether you could look around this week and see
whether there is a need for this, and if so, what would people be
prepared to pay for their  1/2 table?