[Foss4g2009] FOSS4G2009 Website now live

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Tue Sep 30 10:56:37 EDT 2008

May I suggest you replace the apache setup at the foss4g2009.org and
www.foss4g2009.org sites with this:

<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName foss4g2009.org
ServerAlias www.foss4g2009.org
RedirectPermanent / http://2009.foss4g.org/
</VirtualHost>

Jason Birch tells me that having only one canonical URL ups your
search engine karma.