[Foss4g2009] Re: Poster Board Quote Authorisation

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 16:51:16 EDT 2009

foss4g committee,
I'd like like to cut the cost of posters from our budget which includes
hiring 32 poster boards +16 lights for $3000.

I'd like to suggest that posters provide their own presentation
material. Eg: A pull up stand.

Nicole, can we please postpone making this decision until we have a
better idea about our budget income.