[Foss4g2009] Re: [Aust-NZ] Aust-NZ FOSS4G Booth [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Mon Aug 10 00:26:05 EDT 2009

Following on from Tyler's idea, I've organised for OSGeo to have two 3m
x 2m booths, which is between the Climate Change Integration Plugfest on
one side, and round the corner is the charging station.

OSGeo + Local Organising Committee : booths 15 & 16
Climate Change Integration Plugfest  : booths 17 & 18