[Foss4g2009] Arinex/FOSS4G organising committee meeting this coming week

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Fri Aug 28 18:26:49 EDT 2009

Jeff,
Can you please add any issues that you think need resolving to our todo
list:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Al9zh8DjmU_RcHU5MDE0Z3lienJkYlhlaE44SkFKZmc&hl=en_GB&pli=1

Also,
We can potentially make the meeting earlier if that helps you. An hour
earlier would probably work for us (fitting within our lunchtime),
earlier might also be possible. Suggest a time.