[Foss4g2009] Re: [Aust-NZ] Open Street Map party at foss4g?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Sat Aug 29 16:19:05 EDT 2009

Shoaib,
I think you have organised a street mapping party in the past? Maybe you
would be interested in organising one.

How long would a street mapping party take? The foss4g program is
already chock full, so I'm not sure how we would fit it in. Maybe we
could have the party on the Monday evening before FOSS4G workshops?