[Foss4g2009] Workshops and tutorials

Mark Leslie mrk.leslie at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 17:43:17 EST 2009

I expect we'll be doing a pick 10, as we have ten slots, but yes, this
is much better.  I do want to give some criteria so that we're all
working to something resembling the same vision, and it's easier to
establish this up front, but after toying with the rating game earlier
I'm not convinced it will give us what we want.

Mark Leslie
Geospatial Software Architect
LISAsoft

Ph: +61 2 8570 5000 Fax: +61 2 8570 5099 Mob: +61
Suite 112, Jones Bay Wharf 19-21 Pirrama Rd Pyrmont NSW 2009

LISAsoft is part of the A2end Group of Companies
http://www.ardec.com.au
http://www.lisasoft.com
http://www.terrapages.com