[Foss4g2009] Workshops and tutorials

Mark Leslie mrk.leslie at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 21:41:36 EST 2009

Public voting is dead (I hope).  I had expected to use your voting
mechanism within the OC to make reporting on votes easier.  It is a
pretty rough system at the moment.  Is the system publically viewable so
that people can have a look and be horrified?

Mark Leslie
Geospatial Software Architect
LISAsoft

Ph: +61 2 8570 5000 Fax: +61 2 8570 5099 Mob: +61
Suite 112, Jones Bay Wharf 19-21 Pirrama Rd Pyrmont NSW 2009

LISAsoft is part of the A2end Group of Companies
http://www.ardec.com.au
http://www.lisasoft.com
http://www.terrapages.com