[Foss4g2009] FOSS4G SVN repo

Mark Leslie mrk.leslie at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 19:09:27 EST 2009

Ever since Mr. Ramsey pointed me at the FOSS4G 2007 svn repository I've
been looking back more and more for reference materials.  Since I'm
sitting on a number of templates and continuing to generate more I feel
it would be very helpful to have somewhere globally accessible to
version these.

I expect that there may well be a repository somewhere for the website
work that's being done, but I'm not aware of one that Volker is using
for the rating system for presentations.  Does such a repo exist, and is
it appropriate for the rest of the material?

In the interests of haste, I'm not actually going to wait for a response
to the above to get feedback on the repo in general, so I'm proposing
that I open a directory in https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/, lets call it
foss4g/2009/.  My next proposal is that I give myself commit access to
it.  Any strong feelings on this?

--
Mark Leslie
Geospatial Software Architect

Ph: +61 2 8570 5000 Fax: +61 2 8570 5099 Mob: +61
Suite 112, Jones Bay Wharf 19-21 Pirrama Rd Pyrmont NSW 2009