[Foss4g2009] committee meeting

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue Feb 17 10:40:43 EST 2009

This meeting is at dinner time for my family, but I will try to make it.

> I have no access to IRC from work and couldn't manage to get a room
> so I can't skype in private so conference call would suit me most
> (i can find a quiet corner in the car park out the back of the
> office :))

FYI - OSGeo no longer has a conference call service and an
alternative didn't work out either.
If we use Skype, then someone could use Skype out and phone you.  I
could do it, but I assume I'd have to be the conference leader.

Tyler