[Foss4g2009] committee meeting

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 14:51:28 EST 2009

Jeff McKenna wrote:

> I think this is the proper link to the meeting time:
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2009&month=2&day=18&hour=3&min=0&sec=0&p1=195&p2=240&p3=179
>

> -jeff

Yes, that is the correct time. 1pm Wednesday in Sydney.

I'll set up a skype call to whomever tells me their skype id and is
online 5 to 10 minutes before the meeting.
I'll also dial into LISAsoft's teleconference line for the benefit of
local participants.
Note, this line is limited to ~ 4 incoming lines, so use skype if you can.

If you plan to attend this meeting, please add your name, and skype id
to the attendee list here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2009_Organising_Committee_Meetings#2009.2F02.2F18_Tour_Hosts_.2F_Organising_Committee