[Foss4g2009] Introducing Andrew Bashfield to the FOSS4G OC

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 02:31:31 EST 2009

Andrew,
Great to see you again last night, and even better to hear you
volunteering to help out with the Marketing of FOSS4G.

As a quick background to others, Andrew has a long background in
marketing and business development and has recently set up his own
business in this area. I'll let Andrew introduce himself further.

Andrew,
As mentioned, could you please go over our potential sponsor list and
add contacts you think should be added.

I also suggest you contact Kirsty O'Brien, the marketing manager for FOSS4G.

Details:

*Kirsty O'Brien *
*Sponsorship and Exhibition Sales Executive *

Tel: +61(2) 9265 0776
Fax:+61(2) 9267 5443
kobrien at tourhosts.com.au

*T**our** H**osts Pty Limited*