[Foss4g2009] Australian Visas

Paul Ramsey pramsey at opengeo.org
Fri Feb 27 12:05:59 EST 2009

The electronic visa system seems very efficient for those of us from
countries allowed to use it. Hunting down the relevant links and
putting them in the travel section is a nice touch. Reminding
registrants a couple weeks ahead of time might also help, for those of
use used to traveling without visas, since AU requires visa for
everyone, even us privileged 1st worlders.

P.