[Foss4g2009] Need to mention Code Sprint in banner

FOSS4G OC - Tour Hosts foss4goclist at tourhosts.com.au
Tue Jan 27 19:26:49 EST 2009

Nicole Hosford wrote:

Good Morning All,

A small cost would be involved if we were to ask the designer to alter
the banner and add the words '+2 days code sprint'.
Cameron, if the OC does decide to include the code sprint information on
the banner, can you please confirm that you approve the additional cost
to do so?

Kind regards,
Nicole Hosford
Tour Hosts