[Foss4g2009] InstallFest Time Slot

Mark Leslie mrk.leslie at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 22:52:40 EST 2009

I haven't actually seen the space, but as long as there's space to move
around I think it will work fine.

As for the time, I would expect that most peoples attention spans will
have run their course in that time and people will move onto the pub, so
I think it's appropriate.

Mark Leslie
Geospatial Software Architect
LISAsoft

Ph: +61 2 8570 5000 Fax: +61 2 8570 5099 Mob: +61
Suite 112, Jones Bay Wharf 19-21 Pirrama Rd Pyrmont NSW 2009

LISAsoft is part of the A2end Group of Companies
http://www.ardec.com.au
http://www.lisasoft.com
http://www.terrapages.com