[Foss4g2009] backup list for presentations

Harley Prowse HarleyP at geobiz.co.nz
Thu Jul 16 16:26:38 EDT 2009

Hi Bart,

Yes, we will have 10 presenters on a back-up list and we will ask them
to come prepared to step in if required.  We will keep this list up to
date as we get closer to the conference to ensure that most of the
backup presenters are actually going to be there.  Also, this list will
allow us to plug any gaps if presenters pull out between now and the
conference.

Regards

Harley