[Foss4g2009] Australian Visas [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Shoaib.Burq at ga.gov.au Shoaib.Burq at ga.gov.au
Tue Mar 3 20:53:48 EST 2009

Thanks for that Nicole

I'll update the site and push my changes tonight

Having said that I think information about the on the website should be easy to understand and I would suggest making the following amendments to the document from TH:

At the beginning of the document there should be a summary that simply states:

        If you are from the following countries you need a 977 visa
        Otherwise you will need a 456 Business visa
        Table of countries

There will be a link to each category with more details on the steps needed to get the visa. If that's cool with everyone I'll make those changes and update the site tonight.

Shoaib Burq
--
Data Manager, National Marine Samples Database (MARS)
Seabed Mapping and Characterisation (SMAC)