[Foss4g2009] Re: FOSS4G Conference Dinner

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Thu Mar 5 23:57:34 EST 2009

Who has an interest in making sure we have a good FOSS4G conference dinner.

I'm afraid I'm spoiled and get to look over the Sydney Harbour from my
desk at work every day, and am likely to order Dominos pizzas for dinner.

Could someone who appreciates the finer things please volunteer to be
the OSGeo liaison for the Conference dinner.

FOSS4G OC - Tour Hosts wrote:

> Dear Cameron,
>

> As the OC confirmed at our meeting in January that they would like to
> go ahead with the optional conference dinner cruise for Thursday 22^nd
> October 2009 please find attached the final outline of the proposal
> for the evening and a quote authorisation based on a ticket price of
> $135.00 per person at a minimum of 150 attendees for your signature
> and approval.
>

> I would also like to introduce my colleague Leanne Medeiros who will
> be your Event Manager coordinating this dinner. I have cc’d Leanne
> into this email for future correspondence. At this stage we just need
> to confirm and book the vessel and we will be presenting menu options
> to the OC closer to the event.
>

> Please review the attached proposal and provide written confirmation
> of approval for the quote authorisation attached.
>

> Have a good weekend,
>

> Julia

> **Julia Vernon**
> **Conference Manager**
>

> Tel: +61(2) 9265 0728
> Fax:+61(2) 9267 5443
> jvernon at tourhosts.com.au <mailto:jvernon at tourhosts.com.au>
>

> **T***our*** H***osts Pty Limited*
> Level 10
> 51 Druitt Street
> Sydney, NSW 2000
> Australia
> ABN 28 000 386 676
>
> Website: www.tourhosts.com.au <http://www.tourhosts.com.au>

> Exclusive Australian Partner of the INCON Group: The worldwide
> partnership of leading Professional Conference Organisers and Event
> Producers www.incon-pco.com <http://www.incon-pco.com/>
>
> **Tour Hosts is managing a range of prominent meetings including:**
> • 5th SETAC World Congress - The Society of Environmental Toxicology
> and Chemistry (SETAC) - Sydney 2008
> • 57th Cardiac Society of Australia and New Zealand (CSANZ) Annual
> Scientific Meeting - Sydney 2009
> • World Congress of Internal Medicine (WCIM2010) in conjunction with
> Physicians Week - Melbourne 2010
>
> **Tour Hosts are proud to be national winners of three 2007 MEA
> Meetings & Events Industry Awards.**
> • Meetings Manager - 8 or more employees (2007 and 2006)
> • Meeting of the Year - more than 500 delegates (2007 and 2006)
> • Meeting of the Year - less than 500 delegates (2007)
>
> Also Winner of the NSW Tourism Award (Meetings and Business Tourism)
>
> P Please consider the environment before printing this E-mail

The contents of this email are confidential and may be subject to legal or professional privilege and copyright. No representation is made that this email is free of viruses or other defects. If you have received this communication in error, you may not copy or distribute any part of it or otherwise disclose its contents to anyone. Please advise the sender of your incorrect receipt of this correspondence.