[Foss4g2009] Is the call for presentations press release ready to be translated?

Mark Leslie mrk.leslie at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 19:30:39 EDT 2009

I've made a change to the management blurb, breaking it out from case
studies.  I'd like a couple eyes on it to see if it's better or worse,
in particular Harley's.

I've done a quick check of the 'upcoming milestones' we've attached to
all of our releases, and we've had the registration date mixing up
registering for workshops with registering for tutorials.  I doubt
anyone is paying that much attention yet, but we should be if we're
going to be reusing these blocks of text.  On that note, could someone
else take a critical read of the release and see if I've missed anything
else?

Mark Leslie
Geospatial Software Architect
LISAsoft

Ph: +61 2 8570 5000 Fax: +61 2 8570 5099 Mob: +61
Suite 112, Jones Bay Wharf 19-21 Pirrama Rd Pyrmont NSW 2009

LISAsoft is part of the A2end Group of Companies
http://www.ardec.com.au
http://www.lisasoft.com
http://www.terrapages.com