[Foss4g2009] Re: Workshop / tutorial submissions cutoff

mapbutcher mapbutcher at mapbutcher.com
Tue Mar 10 05:52:54 EDT 2009

Mark,
I've updated the OCS close of submissions to March 9th - however (and not
unusually) i am confused by OCS as it appears I can still submit a
presentation!

At the moment, I don't think there are any live links to OCS  - there may be
links cached and in mailing lists (these should have been the main site
which has now been updated to point to Django)

Tyler - I have used the conference scheduler to close the submissions - do
you know of any other way?

Simon