[Foss4g2009] RE: Organising committee more effective at email blasts than Tour Hosts?

FOSS4G OC - Tour Hosts foss4goclist at tourhosts.com.au
Wed Mar 11 22:03:29 EDT 2009

Dear Cameron,

As you have outlined below your methods of distributing information to
community leaders, and subsequently on to their respective communities,
is extremely effective and we commend you on this process.

As we have previously discussed and agreed to in our committee meetings
this is clearly the most efficient method to communicate to potential
delegates and ultimately boost delegate interest and delegate numbers.

Given this, we also agree that we should continue with the arrangement
of eBlasts being the organising committee's responsibility so that we
can continue to draw on these strong ties and ensure the best outcome
for the conference.

Julia

Organising