[Foss4g2009] Conference PDF brochure

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue Mar 24 23:17:52 EDT 2009

I notice in some instances there is a glitch with the OSGeo logo on
some of that material.  Any chance the designers can help make sure
we got the latest and greatest versions on there?

I'm talking about the white shading in the lower right radius of the
logo, should not be there, but was in a draft version of our logo.

Tyler