[Foss4g2009] Tutorials program

Mark Leslie mark.leslie at lisasoft.com
Thu Mar 26 20:01:08 EDT 2009

Simon,
I've noticed that we have tutorials scheduled in Parkside G04 for
thursday and friday.  There seems to be a strong feeling that a hands-on
tutorial with 120 participants is a disaster waiting to happen, so can
we move Parkside G02 and adjust the capacities accordingly?

Also, we have Parkside G03 booked for tutorials on Wednesday, and
consequently will be classroom style seating, but we still have theatre
style capacity.  I believe the capacity should be 50.

Cheers,
Mark