[Foss4g2009] Registration

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Mon May 4 13:43:39 EDT 2009

I just went through registration and two items came to mind
- in the questionaire on "how you heard about foss4g" we're missing an
option for "I attended last year" (my answer, and probably the answer
of some hundreds of people)
- it's not clear how people with discounts (workshop presenters,
committee, me, etc) register, there's no place for a discount code,
etc

On picky notes, showing all the prices during the early bird term is a
little odd, and showing workshop selection to people who didn't choose
workshops will probably lead to some confusion requiring that people
be re-contacted to confirm their desires (either they check the box
and don't select any workshops, or they don't check the box and they
do select workshops... what's their actual intent?).

P.