[Foss4g2009] Re: FOSS4G and Surveying and Spatial Sciences Institute

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Fri May 29 05:11:55 EDT 2009

foss4g organising committee, Stewart Hay (SSSI),

Stewart Hay and I have just agreed that we should solidify a deal
between SSSI and FOSS4G as brokered by Andrew Bashfield earlier (and
documented below).

Julia,
Can Tour Hosts please draft an agreement between Tour Hosts and the
Surveying and Spatial Sciences Institute which includes the details
outlined by Andrew below, and also include:

* SSSI will forward through FOSS4G press releases to SSSI membership.

* FOSS4G will include "Endorsed by SSSI" on the FOSS4G website and in
the program and include a logo.