[Foss4g2009] Presentation: MapTiler: map publishing a la Google Maps

Klokan Petr Přidal klokan at klokan.cz
Sun Nov 1 01:28:55 EST 2009

I, Petr Pridal confirm that my presentation titled "MapTiler: map
publishing a la Google Maps", presented during the FOSS4G 2009, is
available to all under the terms of the Creative Commmons
Attribution-Share Alike license:

The presentation is published online at:
http://www.slideshare.net/klokan/maptiler-map-publishing-a-la-google-maps

with direct download link for PDF (42 MB):
http://www.slideshare.net/klokan/maptiler-map-publishing-a-la-google-maps/download

You can also publish the audio/video record of my talk.
I am out of the office till November 23rd, so unfortunately I can't
print the form and submit you a scanned copy anytime soon. It is also
slightly problematic for me to upload the 42 MB PDF to your websites,
because I am only on a GPRS connection, I tried that but it failed.
The presentation is downloadable from the slideshare.net website.

Best regards,

Klokan Petr Pridal
--
http://blog.klokan.cz/