[Foss4g2009] FOSS4G 2009 presentation

Matthew Watts m.watts at uq.edu.au
Sun Nov 1 17:53:39 EST 2009

Dear FOSS4G,

I, Matthew Watts confirm that my presentation titled "Zonae Cogito - A decision support system for the real world", and presented during the FOSS4G 2009 is available to all under the terms of the Creative Commmons Attribution-Share Alike license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.5/

My presentation was loaded onto the conference system at the speaker ready area, so you already have a copy for distribution.

regards, Matt

--
Matthew Watts, Research Assistant
Room 263, Goddard Bldg, The Ecology Centre
email m.watts at uq.edu.au

www.uq.edu.au/~uqmwatts
Spatial Ecology Lab: www.uq.edu.au/spatialecology
Marxan: www.ecology.uq.edu.au/marxan.htm

Applied Environmental Decision Analysis centre: www.aeda.edu.au

Submit something exciting to Conservation Letters now:
www.conservationletters.com