[Foss4g2009] missing licenses

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Fri Nov 6 14:52:51 EST 2009

Tim,
We have not built a list of who has or has not acknowledged their
presentation can be released, we are just archiving it here on this list.

Yes, it is messy and is a Lesson's Learned for next year.

You are welcome to dig through the archives and look to see if all your
presentations have been assigned a copyright.

Tim Schaub wrote:
> Hey-
>
> Is there a list somewhere of what is ready to be published -
> presentations (slides and video), workshop material, tutorial
> material?  I've heard that the links are ready to go and want to make
> sure we haven't missed license for anything.
>
> Thanks,
> Tim

Geospatial Solutions Manager