[Foss4g2009] FW: People want your FOSS4G presentations

Anne Fitzgerald am.fitzgerald at qut.edu.au
Sun Nov 8 06:41:55 EST 2009

I, Anne Fitzgerald confirm that my presentation titled "A review of international developments in policy and legal frameworks for sharing of spatial data" and presented
during the FOSS4G 2009 is available to all under the terms of the
Creative Commmons Attribution-Share Alike license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.5/

I think that our presentation was uploaded to the conference computers and that we completed a Copyright Release form for the videoing of our presentation on the day; however please let us know if we have not completed the form.
Regards
Anne

Professor Anne Fitzgerald
QUT Law Faculty