[Foss4g2009] Re: FW: Question about podcasting FOSS4G conferences

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Tue Nov 17 00:39:06 EST 2009

Jerome,
I'm delighted to hear that you wish to host some of the foss4g
presentations. There should be no problem with you doing so, in fact I
encourage it.
I'm CCing Justin and Andrea who I expect will confirm that they are fine
with you publishing their presentation.

Half of the presentations were recorded at the conference, and once we
have all the material collated, we plan to notify everyone subscribed to
the foss4g email list about their location.

FOSS4G 2009 wrote:

> Good morning Cameron, I hope this email finds you well.
> Please see an email below (received in the delegate inbox) with regards to publication of recordings at FOSS4G.
> Thanks and kind regards,
> Kate

Geospatial Solutions Manager