[Foss4g2009] Re: Uploading Workshop and Tutorial material

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Fri Nov 20 14:33:22 EST 2009

Steve,
Looking at your home directory on the OSGeo server
upload.osgeo.org:/home/sjw , where you uploaded the foss4g
presentations, all I can see are 24 presentations, and seem to be the
presentations which people loaded up after the conference. There should
be over 100!

Is that all that you were given on the CD?

Arinex,
I thought we were going to be given all the presentations which were
loaded up onto the SCEC computers at the conference. What has gone wrong
here?

This is what I can see:
2009-10-21FOSS4GTB.ppt
2009-10_FOSS4G_TimeSeriesToolbox.pdf
ATGIS_NQWMP_FOSS4Gconference_October09_2.zip
CameronShorterClosingFOSS4G.odt
CameronShorterOpeningFOSS4G.odt
fri g02 1400 fernando.pdf
GeoExt_Foss4G.pdf