[Foss4g2009] Re: foss4g2009_conference_material

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 15:29:14 EST 2009

Shoaib, Simon, Harley,
Does someone have a list of all the presentations as an excel document
or similar?

Andrew,
Do you have a list of videoed foss4g presentations and link to their
location, and ideally a link to their timeslot, or presenter, or similar?

I suggest that we should:

1. Automatically fill out Shoaib's spreadsheet with:
Title, Presenter(s) Name, Timeslot,

2. Take a spreadsheet from Andrew Ross which I'm hoping he can supply,
and provide a link from Shoaibs's spreadsheet to the video location.

3. Ideally upload all presentations that we have into a download
directory on http://osgeo.org/downloads/ (Waiting on Arinex to source
all the presentations)

4. If we can automatically deduce it, add a link to the presentation URL.

5. Then we send an email to all presenters, asking them complete
remaining details, matching presentations, and videos together in the
spreadsheet.

6. Publish to the website.