[Foss4g2009] Re: Uploading Workshop and Tutorial material [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Sun Nov 22 23:35:23 EST 2009

Shoaib,
Can you make your spreadsheet below editable by all, so that others can
help cleaning up the presentations.

Andrew Durbridge, Arinex, is loading up the foss4g presentations to
upload.osgeo.org:/home/adurbridge/
Apparently it is ~ 4 Gig uncompressed, and files are organised into
directories based on room/day/time/

Antti,
Yes, as discussed on the phone, if you can put the posters on your
server as you suggest, I can pull them up onto the osgeo server and give
the files a URL.
Can you please then add a link to the filename in this wiki here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2009_Posters#Posters

Harley has sent me and Shoaib a list of presentations which includes id,
title, author(s), organisation. Thankyou.
I've copied into Shoaib's Google Doc reference below.

Does someone have a list of presentations linked to timeslot in an easy
to manage format, eg excel.
That way to we easily link find which presentation fits which file.
Simon?

The foss4g videos seem to be linked from here:
http://blip.tv/search?q=fosslc
Anyone want to volunteer to extract this into Shoaib's speadsheet.
(Shoaib has a lot on his plate, so it would be a great help)