[Foss4g2009] Re: Uploading Workshop and Tutorial material [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Mon Nov 23 14:48:10 EST 2009

Andrew, compressed foss4g presentation files didn't seem to complete
downloading. (It doesn't uncompress and the checksum doesn't match).

Could you please continue the download. Probably the best way to do this
is to make the file available via http or ftp from an aninex server.
ssh onto upload.osgeo.org and type:

wget -c http://ftp.arinex.com/dir/uploaded_during.7z