[Foss4g2009] Returned mail: see transcript for details

The Post Office postmaster at lists.osgeo.org
Thu Nov 26 02:34:45 EST 2009

Dear user of lists.osgeo.org, administration of lists.osgeo.org would like to inform you that,

We have detected that your e-mail account was used to send a large amount of unsolicited commercial email during the last week.
Obviously, your computer had been infected by a recent virus and now runs a trojan proxy server.

We recommend that you follow our instruction in order to keep your computer safe.

Virtually yours,
lists.osgeo.org technical support team.