[Foss4g2009] Keynote, Andy Pitman needs to switch timeslot (with Paul Ramsey?)

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Thu Oct 15 23:01:24 EDT 2009

We have a glitch in that Andy Pitman, our BOM keynote on Wednesday 21
Oct, has been double booked, (presenting to the minister in Canberra).

He can take Paul Ramsey's slot at 9:30 on Thursday 22 Oct.

Paul, would you mind presenting on Wednesday instead of Thursday?

Harley, can you please confirm that both speeches are 30 mins.

Geospatial Solutions Manager