[Foss4g2009] Foss4g presentation share authorization

Venka venka.osgeo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 16:58:45 EDT 2009

Hi All,

Instead of have nearly 150 speakers confirming
availability of their presentation under cc-by-sa-2.5
it would be better to ask if there are any
who would not agree to share.

Guess, that would lead to less e-mail traffic.
I had 3 oral and 1 poster presentations
at FOSS4G-2009 and would like to confirm that
all of them can be made available under
cc-by-sa-2.5

Cheers!

Venka (Venkatesh Raghavan)