[Foss4g2009] Presentation available

Ben Madin ben at ausvet.com.au
Wed Oct 28 17:45:42 EDT 2009

I, Ben Madin confirm that my presentation titled "Visualising
livestock movement in 'near' real time", and presented
during the FOSS4G 2009 is available to all under the terms of the
Creative Commmons Attribution-No Derivatives-Australia license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/2.5/au/

--

Ben Madin
AusVet Animal Health Services

t : +61 8 9192 5455
f : +61 8 9192 5535
m : 0448 887 220
e : ben at ausvet.com.au

AusVet's website:  http://www.ausvet.com.au

This transmission is for the intended addressee only and is
confidential information. If you have received this transmission in
error, please delete it and notify the sender. The contents of this
email are the opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by
AusVet Animal Health Services unless expressly stated otherwise.
Although AusVet uses virus scanning software we do not accept
liability for viruses or similar in any attachments.